Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day!

Ty and I were able to get away last weekend with Dan and Jess for an early Valentines. We had a fancy and delicious dinner at 36 Steak and Seafood I ordered the sea bass with pickeled onions on a bed of barley risotto. YUM!!


We went to the Beatles vs Stones concert and spent the night in Jackpot. We had a fabulous time together! 




This was the finale and I loved how they combined the two songs. Awesome!



Today on Valentine's Day, Ty spent the day working his butt off by himself getting some old barn wood for our ceiling beams and other projects! 

That's just one thing I love about him...how he takes major projects and makes them look easy and fun! I would have died! Not kidding!


I made a veggie tray for Josie's school party and they were all cut into little hearts. ❤

Tonight we hung out as a family and made homemade pizzas with heart shaped pepperoni and watched the Olympics. 


Happy Valentines Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment