Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Our First Cruise!

Ty and I went on our first cruise this fall! right before my birthday! It was so much fun! I can't even tell you! Cam and Melanie and Ty and I all went together!

It will take way too long to narrate everything but I'll hit the high points!

Packing!!!



Between vomiting on takeoff and landing, there's nothing that settles my stomach like a little Bloody Mary Mix!

 Welcome to Houston! We visited with Ty's cousin Clint and his wife Jana and their family that evening!


 Meanwhile...back at Grandma's house!













Our route! 

Practically proper in every way.







 Good morning Cozumel!


























 Speed bumps! Haha!










































Good Morning Belize! We decided to go cave tubing today!











Palm Kernal "Oil"



























The next day we toured Roatan, Honduras!











 































































We spent so much time at the pool, hot tub, the shows, delicious dinners every night, etc.
One of the best trips ever! I can't wait to go again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment