Saturday, November 17, 2012

Rad Tech Week, "Camping" and Sawyer Brown

The first week in November is Radiology Technology Week, so Josie and I made these fun cupcakes for the imaging staff at the hospital. Ty and Brandee got their own special ones! Thanks for all you do! We love you!




 Josie has been talking about going camping lately and since it's probably too cold to take her up to the South Hills we decided to have a camp out in her room.

 It was a little snug, but she had lots of fun! 

 Only Josie slept in the tent though...Ty and I are kind of partial to our own bed!



Since there is likely going to be a lot going on around Ty's birthday (3 days after the baby is due and 6 days before Christmas) I decided to throw Ty an early "surprise" birthday party! 

I made his favorite meal, garlic bread and homemade spaghetti with meatballs and my special sauce! :)
 We had German Chocolate Cake for dessert! 

Josie singing Happy Birthday...her favorite song ever! She walks around the house singing this all the time!

For his gift, I booked a room in Wendover last night for the Sawyer Brown concert. Josie stayed with a friend so Ty and I could enjoy the weekend together!
  If you ever get the chance to go see these guys perform...do it! It was amazing!

Happy Birthday Ty! Love Melissa and Josie!

No comments:

Post a Comment