Monday, September 6, 2010

Josie's First Rodeo

Last year was my first rodeo! I know ridiculous right?! It's not like I never wanted to go...I just never worked out in our favor! Ty thinks it's crazy that a girl raised across the street from a potato farm in Idaho had never been to a rodeo before. Well last year Ty and I went to the Tough Enough to Wear Pink Rodeo.

Remember this?

Well we wanted Josie to be able to go to her first Rodeo way before she was my age. Except Thursday night was the Tough Enough to Wear Pink Rodeo and Ty's still in Sun Valley for clinicals on Thursday nights. So instead we went on Saturday night.

My two favorite parts were 1. the Mutton Bustin'! LOVE IT!! This one little boy was adorable and literally held on forever! 2. The other part I liked was the Jr. Barrel Racers. There was the cutest little girl, maybe 6 years old. She had made it around all three barrels and was galloping back to the finish line and her hat flew off. Rather than keep going and getting it later she made her horse turn around and go pick it up off the ground before she finished! She didn't care that it took her twice the time the other girls got, SHE WANTED HER HAT! All of the stands were dying of laughter! She was sooooo cute! It was so adorable!


Here's a few of Josie girl!


Sarah, a good friend from work, gave us this really cute cowgirl outfit. We found the most adorable hat at D&B!









No comments:

Post a Comment