I'm tired of putting everything into the the meta verse so I decided to pick back up here. This is a season of trying new things, for everyone!
Let's start with Ty. He's moonlighting as a general contractor/ framer/ builder/ installer/ tradesman. We have two buildings we're putting up in the backyard to replace the one small one that was there before. And he's THE MAN! After working all day he comes home and does this all night and weekends. I know he's tired of it already but it's gone up so fast and getting done so quickly. Stay tuned for more progress updates later on.
As for me, I'm adding college instructor to my resume! I've only been teaching for two weeks but I love it! I've always loved teaching classes about nutrition so this is right up my alley. Except it's so much different than my usual audience...patients!
After two years of cheer and being co-captain last year Josie's decided she wanted to do something else in high school. She's enrolled in Into to Agriculture and paid dues for FFA, Future Farmers of America. She's excited about the opportunities in front of her. In keeping with some of the old she's still playing volleyball this year, and made the freshman volleyball team along with attending summer team volleyball camp at ISU. She also had the opportunity to attend get first FSY this year at College of Idaho and had a blast.
Kate let me know on the first day of Rhett's baseball practice that she wanted to try softball over the summer. So I walked over to the rec office and got her signed up. She had the best coach and such a fun team. They went from 7th out of 8 teams to winning second place in the championship game at the end is the season. She absolutely loved it!
Rhett was gearing up to play soccer this fall and was contacted by a friend's dad to play tackle football. He's loving it! They had their first jamboree on Saturday and he tried out several different positions on both offense and defense. I think his least favorite part is getting super sweaty after practices and games.
No comments:
Post a Comment