Melissa was Tagged
Anyone who reads this is now invited to fill out these questions and post them on your blog.
10 Years Ago...
I was 13! YIKES Scary times! Let's not go there. :)
5 Things On Today's To-Do List...
1. Make birthday cards for family
2. Attend AIDS conference
3. Go work out
4. Wash laundry
5. Get caught up at work
Snacks I Enjoy...
2. Celery, cream cheese and wheat thins
Things I would do if I suddenly became a Billionaire...
1. Travel the world (a couple times)
2. Buy a vacation home on Cumberland Island
3. Pay off our house
4. Invest the rest of the money
5. I'm sure I think up a million other things after I post this!
3 Bad Habits...
1. Easily distracted
2. Whining :)
3. Don't like to clean
5 Places I've lived...
1. Shelley, Idaho
2. Cedar City, UT
3. Logan, UT
4. Smyrna, GA
5. SLC, UT
6. Twin Falls, ID
I know that's 6 but believe it or not that's it!...Actually add Orem, UT somewhere in the middle there :)
5 Jobs I've Had...
1. Waitress, Mongolian Grill
2. Waitress, Old Faithful Snow Lodge, Yellowstone, WY
3. Personal Trainer, Atlanta's Golds Gym
4. Athletic Tutor, USU, UT
5. Registered Dietitian, St. Lukes Magic Valley, ID
5 Things People Don't Know About Me...
1. I was 3 credits away from a minor in chemistry and I hate chemistry!
2. I've been to all 4 corners of the USA and 38 of the 50 states, including Hawaii
3. My original major was going to be in graphic design at Eastern Oregon University
4. I had very straight hair until I got a perm when I was 12...and it never went away!
5. I went to England, Paris, France and Spain when I was in high school.