Thursday, January 5, 2012

30??? Already!!!


Ty turned 30 this year!!!! (Don't believe anything he says otherwise, he's still in denial) I secretly invited a bunch of friends to a Chocolate surprise party. 


Ty had no idea. I told him it was a Christmas party and when we got there, he said, "Are you sure they're having a Christmas Party? There's no one here. There was only one extra car parked out front. So I tried to convince him that I talked to Jessica today and I was sure they were having it. So we rang the door bell and everyone shouted Surprise at various times! Ty had no clue! There were only a few close friends that came, but it was a lot of fun! Ty had an Oreo tower for his cake.

It didn't look near this cool, I just used one package...but I can't imagine how many Oreos are on that stand! WOW!



Anyways our friend Dan has a chocolate fountain...I mean who doesn't? We had all kinds of things for dipping too. Pineapple, fresh coconut, mango, kiwi, Oreos (of course), strawberry marshmallows, Pringles (definitely my fav), pretzels, peanut butter monster cookies, etc. and to drink...what could be better than a good 'ole glass of white milk! YUM!!

This comes to mind!

We had a ton of fun and all had plenty of chocolate...enough to last at least 24 hours! We also found a new favorite book while we were there! If you haven't seen this, you need to check it out! We laughed so hard and read it over again 3 times!!! (The best part is about the tree!)



Happy 30th Birthday You Ole' Man!!
We love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment