Wednesday, December 2, 2009

25th Birthday and Thanksgiving

This year for my birthday, I was a whopping 25 years old!

Ty and I headed to Shelley to visit my family. Saturday we all went rock climbing in IF at Stonewalls. It was a lot of fun, but I realized how weak my arms are! Yikes!













After that we all went to The Mongolian Grill for a delicious dinner and birthday cake!





Ty had bought me some wake board boots earlier in the year on super clearance for my birthday!



Thank You Love!

It was a wonderful weekend!

For Thanksgiving we went to Ty's parent's house. It was a lot of fun! Ty's sister Cassi, her husband Beau and daughter McKenzi flew out from Virginia.

Here are few of the family pictures we took while we were there.















Dinner was great!

I made a really fun, fancy looking Berry Ruffle Pie.

We did some great hiking, shopping and eating! Yum!!

Thanks for a great weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday! What's with the 3 musketeers? What kind of dietitian are you?! ;)

    Looks like a fun Thanksgiving weekend!

    ReplyDelete